Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This new, high-end leather hood design is a JT's Stockroom original that we're quite proud to carry! It is handmade from quality black leather, with careful attention to shaping for an excellent fit. This particular hood is great for sensory deprivation scenes in which the wearer's sight is completely cut off.
In addition, there is no mouth-hole; the wearer breathes through two nose holes only. A special feature of this hood design is the buckling collar strap with D-ring and locking buckle. The collar adds to the secure look and feel of the hood and also provides points of attachment in front and in the back for attaching a leash, locks, chains, rope, etc.
With the addition of a small lock, the hood can be secured so that a key is needed to take it off even if the wearer's hands are free.
The buckle will work fine without a lock as well, but it's always nice to have options!
This hood laces in the back using a strong leather lace strung through nine pairs of silver cinch rings.
A Note About Sizing: Using a tape measure, measure around the widest part of your head, just above the ears and eyebrows.
- Forehead Circumference: 22" to 23"
- Nose Circumference: 21.5" to 24.25"
- Mouth Circumference: 21" to 22"
- High Neck Circumference: 15" to 16"
- Forehead Circumference: 23.5" to 25.5"
- Nose Circumference: 24.25" to 26.5"
- Mouth Circumference: 22" to 25.5"
- High Neck Circumference: 15.5" to 18"
- Forehead Circumference: 25" to 27"
- Nose Circumference: 26" to 28"
- Mouth Circumference: 24.5" to 26"
- High Neck Circumference: 17.25" to 19"