Nasty Pig NP94 Chaps
|Availability:||Out of stock|
For Nasty Pig’s Twenty-Fifth Anniversary, they are reissuing a collection of NP Rubber Styles, the gear that first put them on the map outside of New York City, and updating them under the name NP94.
Perhaps more so than any other style, Nasty Pig’s Chaps announced their arrival on the scene in the nineties and defined their vision for queer sexuality. Grease proof, machine washable, off the rack and half the price of leather, Nasty Pig made sex culture accessible to a new generation of young players and served it up with a real street wear sensibility. If you don’t own a pair of chaps, you should grab these. They will change the way you play. Updated cut for 2019 with a set of “Flaggers” included.
- Machine Washable NP Rubber Fabric
- Custom Nasty Pig Snaps and Grommets
- Shaping detail at back knee
- Left and right Rectangle Jump Rings on legs
- Three Molded Rubber Custom Snout Logo “Flaggers”
- True to size